Destination – Adelaide, South Australia
If you’re looking for a central place to stay in Adelaide, easily accessible by car or public transport, and within easy walking distance from many of Adelaide’s highlights, you need not look further than the Franklin Central Apartments.
For self-drive leisure travellers and corporate business travellers with their own car, the Franklin Central Apartments offers off-street car parking for guests, at a small additional fee.
Conveniently located in the heart of Adelaide’s Central Business District, Franklin Central Apartments lies at the corner of Franklin and Bentham Streets; entrance via Bentham Street. The property is positioned at the gateway to everything in Adelaide, including local attractions, events and festivals, nightlife, restaurants, shopping, business, services and transport. It is just minutes from the famous Adelaide Central Markets and surrounding dining precincts of Gouger Street and Peel Street, with a number of niche bars and entertainment venues to coincide with your inner city stay.
For all your corporate and event needs, the Riverbank precinct and newly redevelopment Adelaide Oval are moments away via the free city tram, along with the Adelaide Casino and Convention Centre. For all things retail, Rundle mall, located just 5 minutes away along King William Street, is your number one spot for shopping.
Adelaide is a vibrant city that lives well beyond its conveniently designed square mile epicentre. Allow Franklin Central Apartments to be the centre point of your next visit to Adelaide, South Australia.
Local attractions, nearby landmarks, activities and highlights
- National Wine Centre
- Adelaide Zoo, home to the Giant Pandas
- River Torrens, Adelaide Festival Centre & Adelaide SkyCity Casino
- Adelaide Central Markets
- Adelaide Convention Centre
- Adelaide Oval
- Museum & Art Gallery
- Adelaide Botanic Gardens, with moonlight outdoor cinema in Summer months
- Wayville Showgrounds
- Rundle Mall shopping & Rundle Street dining precincts
- Adelaide events, such as Clipsal500 Adelaide, WOMADelaide, Adelaide Fringe Festival, Adelaide Cabaret Festival, Tour Down Under, Adelaide International Horse Trials, Ashes Cricket Test, sporting events & concerts